1700 County Road A
Liberty Center OH 43532
Our friendly, experienced mechanics will keep your vehicle in top condition.
We use the latest diagnostic technology to provide high-quality service and quick turnaround.
We also offer many preventative maintenance options. It's the convenient way to keep your car healthy.
From head gasket to tailpipe, we’ve got you covered. We know what we’re doing, and we’re dedicated to keeping you safe on the road. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Cash, Money Order, Certified Bank Check, and Personal Check (with prior authorization)
We’re committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll always choose us for your maintenance and repair needs.
We’re committed to auto repair
and to serving you with
honesty, quality, and value.
Our mechanics come to work smiling and are happy to turn a wrench. They have a passion for auto repair and are fully qualified to work on yours.
Doing it yourself doesn’t always pan out. Rely on our knowledge and experience instead. Your car or truck is in the best of hands.
The right care extends the life of any car or truck. We bring advanced techniques and cutting-edge diagnostics to the table every time.
We promise to always provide value and outstanding service, regardless of repair size or difficulty.
1. Cut repair costs. Discovering a worn component before it creates major problems can save big money.
2. Safety. A poorly maintained vehicle can drive you into a serious accident,
3. Better performance. This translates to improved fuel economy as well as “drivability”.
4. Saving the environment. Under maintained vehicles is a serious contributor to air pollution.
5. Improved trade-in/resale value. A well maintained vehicle can be worth 2-3 times as much as one that’s been neglected.
6. Better handling. Incorrect wheel alignment, worn suspension components and/or tires cause poor ride and handling.
7. Ability to plan ahead. When a checkup indicates future need for replacement of a part you can budget accordingly.
8. Dependability. A well maintained vehicle is less likely to stall, fail to start or otherwise leave you stranded.
9. Driving enjoyment. It’s more comfortable and more fun to drive a car that holds the road and rides well.
10. Pride of ownership. It’s said that your car is an extension of your personality. Keeps it looking like you care?